Medical Records ::
Admission Office is situated right in the front of
main building of the Hospital. The Admission Office
is divided into four portions i) New Registration
ii) Repeat registration area iii) Inpatient registration
counter (where the indoor charts are made) iv) inquiry
The total area of the Admission Office is approximately
1000 square feet.
Medical Records Department is situated in the basement
of the main building of the Hospital. It is divided
into three section i) The Medical Records Department
(where the IPD charts are stored and maintained ii)
Library iii) Class Room for MRT students. The total
area of MRD is approximately 5000 square feet
functions of the Medical Records Departments are –
1. Design patient information
2. Assist the Medical staff.
3. Develop Statistical and other informative reports.
4. Develop, analyze and technically elevate health
records and indexes
5. Maintain birth, death, M.L.C. (Medico legal cases)
registers and give necessary information to the concerned
6. Inform the governmental agencies about communicable
diseases according to governmental regulations.
7. It also helps in to develop and maintain the records
of Empanel services like Police Kutumb Kallyan Yojana,
B.S.N.L, ECHS and ESIC.
this Medical Record Department and Admission office
also functions as Public relation office which gives
patients information (enquiry counter) round the clock.
The information is accessible for preparing any research
work or presentation of papers at seminars for clinicians.